1. Papers written in English and containing complete proofs should be submitted as hard copies in triplicate to
Prof. I. Kiguradze|
Managing Editor, Georgian Mathematical Journal
A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute
Georgian Academy of Sciences
1 Aleksidze St., Tbilisi 380093, Georgia
|e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Authors are encouraged to submit electronic text files (diskettes or via e-mail) prepared in any TeX format (preferably AmSLaTeX). The decision on the acceptance is taken after a peer-reviewing procedure.
2. Authors submit their papers on the condition that they have not been published previously and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. A declaration transferring the copyright to Heldermann Verlag will be signed by the corresponding author or any coauthor, having this right.
3. Contributions, preferably not longer than 24 pages, should be typeset in TeX, 12 pt, with a printed text area of 142mm · 229mm on a page. A sample paper is available from the Managing Editor. The final formatting is carried by the Editorial Office.
4. Each contribution must begin with an abstract of maximally 150 words. The abstract must be followed by an appropriate classification according to the 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification system of Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt fuer Mathematik and a list of 4 to 5 keywords. The headlines in the style of the journal should contain at most 80 characters, spaces inclusive. References should be listed in the sequel as they are cited in the text. They should be numbered with Arabic numerals and surrounded by square brackets. The formulation of the references should be in full conformity to the way they are formulated in Mathematical Reviews.
5. All acknowledgements (including those for grants and financial support) should be typed in the Acknowledgements section preceding the References section. The postal and electronic addresses of all authors should be placed at the very end of the paper.
6. The journal makes no page charges. 10 free reprints will be sent to the corresponding author free of charge.